You know what’s handy? Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, November 17, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [8 a.m.] In-N-Out Burger and Hot Rod 70th Anniversary Celebration will take place at Auto Club Raceway at Pomona and give attendees the opportunity to race their own cars down the drag strip. Live music, classic cars and In-N-Out cookout trucks will be on hand to make this one big party.
2. [9 a.m.] The annual tradition of the Great Los Angeles Walk continues for a 13th year with a walk down 6th St. through Koreatown, and then all the way to the Pacific Ocean. The group meets at Pershing Square to kicks thing off. FREE
3. [10 a.m.] Head down to The Autry on Saturday and Sunday for the Latin American Bazaar a specially crafted artisan market that includes clothing, rugs, pottery and more. Admission is free.
4. [10 a.m.] The third official Los Angeles City/County Native American Indian Commission Pow-Wow will take place at Grand Park with dancing, vendors, contests, arts and crafts, food and much more. FREE
5. [10 a.m.] Fans of toys and artistic design will find something to love at this year’s DesignerCon, taking place from Nov. 16 – 18 at the Anaheim Convention Center. The event sees a wide array of collectible designer apparel, customs, toys, and more for participants to explore and shop. Note that Friday is for VIP pass holders only.
6. [10 a.m.] Jackalope Indie Artisan Fair returns to Pasadena (November 17-18) with over 200 handmade makers ranging in products from home décor, food and houseware, to fashion accessories and body products. Admission is free!
7. [10 a.m.] Long Beach Airport’s 2018 Festival of Flight will host aircrafts on display, live entertainment, food trucks, kids activities and more. FREE
8. [4 p.m.] Celebrate the season with a Burbank Winter Wine Walk with wine tasting stations, live music, holiday lighting and even snowfall along the way.
9. [6 p.m.] One of L.A.’s most magical holiday traditions, L.A. Zoo Lights returns November 16, 2018 through January 6, 2019 with thousands upon thousands of LED lights illuminating the zoo. Check for discounted tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [7:30 p.m.] Head down to the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts for an immersive theatre experience titled The Bitter Game. Written and performed by Keith A. Wallace the play touches on themes of race and police brutality in America and is put on in an unconventional setting on The Wallis’ Promenade Terrace. After the show, a discussion will be held on the nature and themes of the story and its base in reality.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $25 tix to Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar
The post 10 Fun Things To Do TODAY in L.A. for November 17, 2018 appeared first on .